If you’ve already paid for access to this video, please log in to view it. In order to rent it, add it to your cart and complete your purchase. You will have 30 days to view it before the rental period ends.
Academy content is intended for licensed cosmetologists, estheticians and others working in the beauty industry. Please be aware that the some of the waxing videos (such as The Full Monty, The Brozilian and Pregnancy Bikini Wax) are inevitably graphic in nature and only intended for an appropriate audience pursuing advanced education as a waxing, skin care, spray tanning and/or cosmetology professional. By playing any Queen Bee Academy video, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old and a salon/spa professional engaged in continuing education. Any viewing for personal use or entertainment is strictly prohibited.
Pregnant women can be sensitive…and we’re not just talking hormones. Her skin changes, too, which means that there’s special considerations when performing a bikini wax on an expecting client. This step-by-step video shows you how to perform a bikini wax with ultimate care on a pregnant woman, including:
- How to do a bikini wax on a pregnant client
- What to expect in terms of sensitivity in a pregnant woman
- How to prep the client’s skin
- The slightly different goals to consider in waxing a pregnant woman
- The importance of knowing what products you can and cannot use on a pregnant woman
- Where to remove the hair in anticipation of a Caesarean. We certainly don’t want a client to be shaved during labor!
- The appropriate home care for a pregnant client
- How to safely maneuver your client during the service
- How to position yourself around your client
- How to help a client relax during a wax
- Knowing your limits during this service
- After-wax care